- Wear loose fitting clothes and comfortable footwear as the doctor might ask you to change before tests.
- All information about consultation and additional appointments must be provided beforehand. This will help us prepare and schedule the required appointment in a timely manner. This will also save your time as you wouldn?t have to wait for the doctor.
- Note that all the additional procedures including medical investigations and consultations are chargeable. The amount has to be paid at the Health Check-up centre.
- Kindly give us accurate and detailed information about your medical history. Inform our technicians if you are diabetic or have high blood pressure before they collect the blood samples.
- Male patients who are scheduled for the Stress Test (TMT) are requested to shave their chest hair before coming in for the check up.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WOMEN
- Health check-up during your menstrual periods is ill-advised.
- Pregnant ladies and expecting mothers should not undergo X-ray procedure.
- Carry the medical report and prescriptions of any drugs that you are currently taking or have taken in the past.
- Inform our medical staff if you have had any serious medical treatment like surgery or any operation in the past.
- Follow the doctor’s prescription and do not leave your medicine course midway.
- Do not eat anything 12 hours prior to the health check up. You can drink water.
- Ensure complete abstinence from alcohol for at least 12 hours is a must.